[Talk-at] Please come to SoTM US at the UN!

1 Nachricht Einstellungen
Antwort | Gesprächsfaden
Diese Nachricht in verschachtelter Ansicht betrachten

[Talk-at] Please come to SoTM US at the UN!

alyssa wright
Hi all!

Apologies for any cross posting. I'm writing to extend a warmest of invitations to State of the Map US on June 6-8th at the United Nations in the heart of New York City. This will be an amazing conference as diverse in attendance as it's host city and at home with the international work of the United Nations.  Towards that end I invite you to come to the conference! Our call for scholarships is open until March 15th, our call for talks is open until March 22nd, and I am always open for any sponsors! ;)

SOTM US promises to be the largest state of the map at the most amazing of venues. Please be part of the conversation. Everyone is welcome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Alyssa Wright
OpenStreetMap US President.