[Talk-at] Tagging help needed near Krimml

2 Nachrichten Einstellungen
Antwort | Gesprächsfaden
Diese Nachricht in verschachtelter Ansicht betrachten

[Talk-at] Tagging help needed near Krimml

Jack Burke
Can a local OSM editor in Austria help verify that we have this tagged correctly? :-D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/news/driver-get-stuck-on-a-ski-slope-after-his-sat-nav-gets-him-lost/

I'm not much use. I don't speak German and can't tell a fahrvergnugen from a weinerschnitzel on a map.

-jack
--
Typos courtesy of fancy auto spell technology
Antwort | Gesprächsfaden
Diese Nachricht in verschachtelter Ansicht betrachten

Re: [Talk-at] Tagging help needed near Krimml

erwin nindl
Jack Burke wrote on 27/01/17 17:00:
> Can a local OSM editor in Austria help verify that we have this tagged
> correctly? :-D
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/news/driver-get-stuck-on-a-ski-slope-after-his-sat-nav-gets-him-lost/
>
> I'm not much use. I don't speak German and can't tell a fahrvergnugen
> from a weinerschnitzel on a map.
>
> -jack

hi jack,

according to a local newspaper report [1] and the info from a guy from
krimml the incident happened here [2].

Seems to be a permissive road with barrier - so i think all is tagged
correctly.

Best
Erwin
Local Mapper Pinzgau

Links:
[1]
http://www.salzburg24.at/pkw-bleibt-im-krimmel-mitten-auf-skipiste-haengen/4937867
[2] http://osm.org/go/0IWG~jiz1-?m=&node=82521986

PS:
Krimml seems to be a dangerous place for cars ;-)
http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/salzburg/chronik/sn/artikel/krimml-auto-versank-in-gebirgsstausee-202450/